Around the world, men and women work tirelessly to translate and distribute LHF’s books for their people. Many of these face persecution and hardship for doing this work. They request your support through prayers on their behalf.
We ask that you pray…
- For Thuka* and other Christians in Myanmar (also called Burma), that our Heavenly Father would send His holy angels to protect them as they distribute LHF catechisms and Bible storybooks to new believers.
- In joyful thanksgiving for the thousands of Sunday school children and Lutheran school students across the United States who adopted LHF’s “Juan 3:16” mission project. Through their generous offerings, LHF has been able to translate and publish A Child’s Garden of Bible Stories into the Spanish language for children throughout Central and South America.
- For the Kusasi people in northern Ghana, many of whom are idol worshippers or Muslims, that the Holy Spirit may bring saving faith to them through the Kusaal-language catechisms, Bible storybooks and other theology books that LHF is sending to them.
- For safe travel for the pastors who volunteer to travel to South Sudan to teach at Concordia Lutheran Institute for the Holy Ministry (CLIHM).
- That LHF may soon find a translator for Lutheran books in the Haitian Creole language, especially for a children’s Bible storybook.
- For LHF Executive Director, Rev. Matthew Heise, that he may faithfully lead the mission in translating and publishing the books of the faith for people around the world.